Search This Blog

Fabian



Fabian sent me a couple of tracks and asked me if I could blog his stuff. Quality production screams for attention and sharing, so how could I possibly refuse?!!! He's on label Disco Slut Digital (I think)and I'll let him do the introduction himself. Another exclusive. Enjoy!

Cool well im from melbourne, Australia. Ive been producing for around a year. Recently been asked to do some remixes for Gash Djs in the Uk and for Egotronic in Germany. Here are a few tracks that are for promo use, whitelable bootlegs or whatever you want to call them. Tracklisting is as follows:

Bloc Party- The Prayer (Fabian Remix)
Alex Gopher- The game (Fabian Remix) **Fixed**
Future Love- Dreams (Fabian Remix)
Fabian (ft. Simmy and Music By Madeline)- I think i love you
Fabian- Pow Pow Pow
Damn Arms- Thirty Six (Fabian Remix)

if you like his beats too, go visit him at myspace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Entri Populer

Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info
Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info

Free Music at divine-music.info