Search This Blog

French Cat + Bonus



Dijon, France.
Tue, May 26, 2009 at 6:07 AM
New Message:

I just share my kibble, a good glass of milk and grass ... my cat! The cat would be looking for recognition? Probably. Therefore I shall make available my mix and I hope to draw your attention. It is a real pleasure to share my set with one of the best blog of the moment. A very fast...Meow from France!

Bonus: Mr. Oizo Vs. Serge Gainsbourg Vs.The Good The Bad and The Ugly (CatMilk Bootleg)

CatMilk - Mix #22

Tracklist:
01 Deadbots - Watch Yo Back (DJ Bam Bam Remix)
02 Crookers - Futurer
03 Schlachthof Bronx - Belly Full Of Pills (Dj Manaia Mix)
04 Oh Snap - Everyone's A DJ (Edu K Mix)
05 Buraka Som Sistema - Aqui Para Voce (Dj Manaia Remix)
06 Lady Sovereign - So Human (Sinden Remix)
07 AC Slater - Hello (The Deficient Remix)
08 Djedjotronic (Feat. Spoek) - Dirty & Hard (Keatch Mix)
09 3 Is A Crowd - What Is A DJ?
10 Haddaway - What Is Love? (Barletta Remix)
11 Piste Fantôme (Je parle aux Chats)

CatMilk Blog
CatMilk @ Myspace
CatMilk @ Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Entri Populer

Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info
Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info

Free Music at divine-music.info