Search This Blog

B-Electro's Favourite Robot



Rising stars of the Canadian electro scene, Jared Simms and Voytek Korab aka My Favorite Robot, hits B-Electro blogosphere with outstanding remixes of their 'Modest Godess'. Fellow Canadian Pan/Tone AKA Sheldon Thompson (Kompakt/Sub Static/Cereal Killers head for the deep, spacey sound. Toronto’s Jonny White delivers a stripped down tecno/house rework. Finally Vandermeer turns in a superb jackin’ tech house version that hits the mark and closes this package perfectly.

My Favorite Robot - Modest Goddess (Original Mix)
My Favorite Robot - Modest Goddess (Pan Tone Remix)
My Favorite Robot - Modest Goddess (VanderMeer Remix)
My Favorite Robot - Modest Goddess (Jonny White Remix)

Buy at Beatport!

Watch out for album release 'We Come in Pieces' September 16th on My Favourite Robot Records!

TRACKLIST:
01 Ask Around
02 While My Guitar Gently Creeps
03 Wasted Time
04 Mexican Sunset (in a bad way) (Extended dub)
05 Modest Goddess
06 Minutes from Madness
07 Wakinda Park
08 All my Circuits
09 Robots Have Feelings

DJ Feedback:
James Lavelle - “Really like this….will play for sure”
DJ Hell – “The Pan/tone remix and the Vandermeer remix are the ones for me!!”
Xenia Beliayeva (Datapunk) – “Yes, Yes I really like this label’s touch! Will play original version!”
Jori Hulkkonen (Turbo) – “There’s something about the gated drums….Original mix is the one for me, LOVE While My Guitar Gently Creeps… LOVE IT!"
Ellen Alien (BPitch) – “Pan/tone and Jonny are good”
Doc Martin – “Good Effort!!!!! I really like the Pan/tone mix”
Emma Thompson (BBC Radio 1) – “Love the Vandermeer mix, infact love them all”
Patrice Baumel (Get Physical/Trapez) – “Like the clunky, dark Jonny White remix”
Matt Walsh (Turbo) – “The Jonny White is the one for me, great deep edgy house sounds”
Laurent Garnier – “Love the track Minutes From Madness – I Will play this a lot”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Entri Populer

Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info
Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info

Free Music at divine-music.info